Thursday, October 22, 2009

That's it Let's Just Say We Came From a Stork

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/48616/description/Fossil_find_sparks_debate_on_primate_origins


These findings are very interesting.  I think the whole idea of evolution is so complex.  It seems simply, but there is so many gaps that have to be accounted for.  This finding, however, is a good example of the work we are doing today.  We are still digging-literally, digging-for evidence.  We are looking for answers that will solve such a big puzzle.  Is there anyway we will ever know?  I'm not sure if there will ever be a conclusion, or a sound, solid finding that will support all evidence.  The creatures' sizes amaze me.  In the article, the animals weights are dramatically smaller than today's primates.  It is very strange.

1 comment:

  1. Some of the things we are discovering now are insane. But I don't think we will discover the entire puzzle before the end of the world. I am a religious person and I believe we are living in the final age.

    ReplyDelete