Monday, October 12, 2009

I Got Ya Where I Want Ya......

If a centralized DNA database was to arise, I believe it would become a failed operation.  As technology increases, so does many people's awarness and the proper way to use the new technologies.  A DNA sample has to correspond to a name, and a name must correspond with a social security number.  If this information were to be lost, a crisis would result, and many people would be at risk.  I think that DNA database should be use for record keeping of potential people that endager society- whatever that offense may be.  It would help with identification of crooked individuals that might "change" their name in every crime they may commit. 

Word Count: 111

1 comment:

  1. What do you think should happen to people that committed small crimes? Should they keep their DNA and put them on watch as well? I think the DNA database would profile people and would lead to discrimination of innocent or minor offenders.

    ReplyDelete