Thursday, September 24, 2009

Observation Proposal

NEW OBSERVATION PROPOSAL:
I will be observing a childrens soccer game. The soccer team consists of girls and boys between the ages of four and six. I will be observing the interactions between the teams' players and those of the crowd. Also, I will take not of my surroundings: place, time, weather, etc..

OLD OBSERVATION PROPOSAL:
Education is slowly getting more and more restricted. There are so many tests that require specific, vague knowledge in most high school classes that students cannot extend their quest for knowledge. It is clearly a problem. I would like to sit in my old high school chemistry class and compare and contrast the differences that have been made in order to simply "pass" students. I would also like to interview the teacher, Mr. Dalton Huffman, and get his thoughts on this year's changes and what he thinks about them. I will also be observing the students behaviors, expressions, etc. as he teaches the course subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment