Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Wanna Be Rich I Wanna Be Famous....

If only I had money.  Life would be so very simple.  I would not have to think about college.  Adios chemistry!  I am trying to work and be a full time student.  It is very difficult to do this.  I already have limited time, but work limits it even more.  I have a bitch for a boss!  I can't stand her.  She refuses to cooperate with my school schedule.  I handed her a copy and wrote down everything that I needed her to follow, but she will not honor my requests.  Now, I am in a situation.  She told me over the weekend she could no longer work with my school schedule, so she is moving me to the front-end.  I have to be a cashier!  I do not want to do that job whatsoever.  I tried to work in the pharmacy again, but their hours were supposedly cut back.  Does every turn I make have a dead end?

1 comment:

  1. Well I wish I was rich too. I only work once a week and that is enough for me. So I know you are really busy. That really stinks that they will not work around your school schedule too. Thats one thing they will do for me at my job.

    ReplyDelete