Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Give me a Break, Give me a Break, Break me off a Piece of the Rest of the Week

I am so glad that we have one more day this week. I am really tired lately. It seems as though I cannot get enough sleep. Wednesday is going to be a long day. Dr. Hicks cancelled class (thank goodness), but the slight problem is that we now have a huge gap between our classes. Most of us have labs on Wednesday. We have to wait until 1:15 when lab starts. Why can't we just get that Wednesday off? It would be fantastic! Also, this Friday I have the pleasure of working. I do not look forward to that, but I do plan on getting up for the sales. I have yet to do my Christmas shopping. Our advancements in technology even allow shopper's to participate in Black Friday online. It almost seems smarter to use this method, especially since most people use debit cards anyhow.




WC 146

2 comments:

  1. I really like the title of your blog! I think it's catchy. But I agree with you. I have so many other things to do before my family gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese's!!!!! haha thats what I thought when I saw the title.I hear what your saying. Everybody's working for the weekend as they say. I have had real long weeks that just seem to never end, but the weekend is always there to cheer you up ha.

    ReplyDelete