Monday, December 7, 2009

Stress

I am so stressed out. I feel like just lying down and crying. I don't want to wake up. Everything is being piled on us at the last minute. I don't know what to do. It is very difficult for me to do everyone's work all at the same time. I have never had this problem. In high school, I never ran into this problem. I understand that I am in a whole other world, but this is ridiculous. Have professors no mercy? I am pleading for our homework load to lighten so I can get some damn studying done. I can't do that because professors don't give a shit about anything that doesn't involve their class. This is super frustrating. I finally had felt some relief about this semester, and then-BOOM!-more and more work.

1 comment:

  1. I understand how you feel. It seems as though everything has piled up and that there is not enough time in the world to get it all done. At least it is the last couple of weeks till break.

    ReplyDelete